Most Popular Places: Past 24 Hours
- What are 10 key points teachers should know about educational virtual tours?1. Educational virtual tours can provide an engaging and immersive learning experience for students of all ages. 2. Tours can be used to supplement or replace traditional classroom instruction or traditional field trips. 3. Virtual tours can be customized to meet the specific learning needs of each student. 4. Tours can be used to introduce […]
- Visit Our Swag Store!Support us by ordering from our swag store https://360-photographer.creator-spring.com/ Powered by TeeSpring.
- Memory Recall and the Role of Virtual RealityIt’s no secret that humans have been using technology to help recall information for thousands of years. That technology has evolved from mere paper and pen to a world dominated by digital media, and standing at the pinnacle is virtual reality (VR). Most of us may know VR as a medium to play games or […]
- Guest Blog: Do virtual tours add value to children’s education?Virtual tours are becoming increasingly popular nowadays. Many organizations, as well as companies, are opting for a virtual tour. However, are virtual tours helpful in children’s education as well? Do they add any value to children’s education? We will answer these questions and justify our answers as well. Do virtual tours add value to children’s […]
- Case Study: Northfield Public Schools Monitors Construction and Showcases New Buildings Safely and Remotely with MatterportNorthfield Public Schools Northfield, Minnesota Remote construction progress monitoring Virtual “open house” and community tours Improved facilities maintenance Excellence in Education Minnesota has long been a leader in public education with many school districts earning top marks compared to other districts across the United States. Northfield Public Schools, located less than an hour from Minneapolis–Saint […]
- NASA on Theta.TV We now support Theta.TV and will be sharing the NASA channel. Theta Token
- Matterport Pro2 3D Camera MC250The industry leader in 3D space capture and collaboration Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality Real Estate Win more listings, sell properties faster, and earn higher commissions by showcasing your properties with 3D virtual tours. Also get access to high-quality photos, floor plans, curated video walkthroughs, social media sharing, and syndication to real estate portals. Travel […]
- Remembering Hiroshima and NagasakiMulticultural Artists Examine Forgiveness, Identity, and Heritage | November 6, 2020 Based in Lower Manhattan, New York, apexart is a non-profit arts organization with a mission to challenge our notions of culture, art, exhibitions, and curation. Featuring emerging and established artists alike, its seasoned curators select some of the most striking and thought-provoking works of today. […]
- Bring on the Heat with a Virtual Fire Station Field TripExplore Every Inch of Fire Engines, Ambulances, and Rescue Boats Galore | October 21, 2020 While the grade school field trip to a fire station may be the most recent visit for many, The Duxbury Fire Department in Duxbury, Massachusetts has brought its fire station virtual and lets visitors experience what it’s like to be a first […]
- The Birthplace of the Automobile RevolutionAdmire the Ingenuity that Forever Changed the Way We Move | May 13, 2020 As the birthplace of the Ford Model T, the Ford Piquette Avenue Plant was the Ford Motor Company’s first factory where automobiles were manufactured and assembled. The very first 12,000 Model T cars were assembled here, then delivered by railroad. Ford Models […]
- Don’t Cancel Your Museum Field TripExplore and Learn with Matterport 3D Virtual Tours Matterport Editorial Team – March 30, 2020 Even though we’re spending more time at home these days, there are clever ways to see the world without having to travel. Attractions that draw thousands of visitors each day are being explored virtually through digital twins captured with Matterport. We […]
- COVID-19: Locations ClosedMUSEUM, ART GALLERY OR HISTORIC SITE CLOSED? Reduce the Risks of COVID-19 by Allowing People to Tour Your Space From the Internet Extend And Enhance Your Collection By Adding Digital Assets Hire a Photographer for More Information About Creating a Virtual Tour Today
- Plymouth 400 We visited Plymouth, Massachusetts and documented some historical sites for the upcoming Plymouth 400 Celebration!
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Parade – 360° VR Fan ViewJoin us as we celebrate the New England Patriots 6th Super Bowl win! Featured on Fox News Recorded on the Insta360 ONE – Buy here: http://bit.ly/Insta360ONEhistoryview
- Virtual Reality Museum Tours Coming To Texas ClassroomsWritten by Elizabeth Parrish KUT Austin – NPR Coming to a museum near you…virtual reality tours. Boston-based HistoryView.org is partnering with the Texas-based Metroplex360 to create 3D tours of museums, art galleries, historic sites and more. Brian and Elizabeth, the co-founders of HistoryView.org, came up with the idea when Brian was a real estate photographer […]
- HistoryView VR is Expanding its’ VR Field Trip Programby vredtech.com Students worldwide are exploring many unique places from all corners of the world through the VR Field Trip program. The service is being offered by HistoryView VR as a means of bringing students to special sites that they might not normally have easy access to. With the HistoryView, students can explore many places […]
- HistoryView VR Classroom Review by Mr. Claytonby Nicholas Clayton I am a special education teacher with a classroom of 4-6th graders in Victorville, CA. I have students that are all on free lunch, many with single parents, parents on disability, working two or more jobs each, and many of them have never had the opportunity to leave town, let alone our […]
- HistoryView VR visits VermontPowered by VeeR HistoryView VR captures Vermont State Capital This 360° video shows Brian, CoFounder of HistoryView.org, taking a 360° photo with a Matterport 3D camera – take the tour here: If you know of any local museums, art galleries, or historical heritage sites please contact us ASAP. HistoryView VR captures Cornish – Windsor Covered […]
- CampusTours Integrates Matterport’s Immersive Media Technology to Create True3D™ Tour ExperiencesMarch 27, 2018 CampusTours Integrates Matterport’s Immersive Media Technology to Create True3D™ Tour Experiences Auburn, ME [March 28, 2018] CampusTours Inc. (www.CampusTours.com) announced today that all three CampusTours products (AnyMap, AnyTour & WalkingTour) will now integrate with Matterport (www.matterport.com), an immersive media technology company, to create True3D™ tour experiences for their University clients. Matterport’s True3D™ walkthroughs are fully immersive, and […]
- HistoryView ARAugmented Reality Guided Tours Our partner, Matterport, has announced plans to develop an augmented reality (AR) offering which will allow users to access compelling AR experiences that help people navigate real-world spaces, offering them an ability to better understand the highlights and features of a space. Matterport’s AR offering will be used in a variety […]
- Maine Department of Education: VR Immersive Expo #ImmerseME There have been many advances in technology that can provide educators with the tools to facilitate deeper learning of complex concepts, and provide students with a more immersive learning experience. To help facilitate a better understanding of these tools and to bring Maine educators to the forefront of innovative education delivery, the Maine […]
- NASA Social: ULA Atlas V Rocket Launch OA7Our team was invited to NASA! Here is a link to our 360-degree NASA Social: ULA Atlas V Rocket Launch OA7 featured by Visbit.
- History Camp 2017We showcased HistoryView Virtual Field Trip Platform at Suffolk University during History Camp 2017 We also made a recording of “A Revolution of Her Own! The True Story of the American Heroine Deborah Samson [Sampson]” — Judith Kalaora, Founder & Artistic Director of History At Play (on Twitter @HistoryAtPlay, Instagram @HistoryAtPlay, and Facebook @HistoryAtPlay). Deborah Sampson, the first woman to […]
- HistoryView-Matterport VR AppWhat You Need to Explore a VR Space 1. VR Headset Any “Works with Google Cardboard” viewer Samsung Gear VR Google Daydream WebVR support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive is currently in public beta. Learn more. 2. Smartphone Google Cardboard Compatible Phones Compatible iPhones iPhone 5S and newer, running iOS 9.1 and higher Compatible […]
- HistoryView VRLearn more about HistoryViewVR Education Program.
- Zoo LabsDecember 8, 2015 Explore This! Turn up the volume and immerse yourself in Zoo Labs, a non-profit music accelerator that invests and explores the artistic nature of music! Zoo Lab’s 8,000 square foot facility in Oakland, California, includes three recording studios, three design spaces, a creative work environment, and a rotating art exhibit. Their 12-day intensive […]
- Climb Inside the Belly of these WWII-Era BombersMay 21, 2015 Harold Plunkett pauses in the center section of the Collings Foundation B-17 and places his hand on the ball turret gun, suspended in its belly. “Yup, I was killed twice here, over Italy, a couple of weeks apart.” Kids from the X-Box generation, accustomed to battling imaginary foes in worlds where you can […]