Fallero Museum of Valencia

The Fallero Museum of Valencia is installed, since 1971, in the old convent of the mission house of San Vicente de Paül, which was finished in 1831, which is why it retains part of a structure of corridors and old cells. Subsequently had multiple uses, such as prison, barracks or warehouse. The Fallero Museum was rehabilitated and restructured in the early nineties of the twentieth century, being reopened in 1995. In 2016 the Fallero Museum was approved as the official Museum of the Valencian Government, being restructured again in its museological and museographic approaches. One of the novelties of this restructuring was the start-up of the temporary exhibition hall “Josep Alarte”, dedicated to anthological exhibitions of the work of Fallas artists. (Wikipedia)

SHARE THIS PAGE:

3D Virtual Reality Powered by Matterport Service Partner Network