Tartu City Museum

The Tartu City Museum was established in 1955 as the Tartu Interdistrict Museum of Domesticism , whose task was to study the history, history, industry, agriculture, and culture of Tartuand Elva , Jõgeva , Kallaste , Mustvee , Otepää , Põlva and Räpina , Tartu and its coverage in the exhibition. 1957. In October, the natural history of the museum was abolished and the museum was named the City of Tartu and the Interdistrict History Museum. In 1959, in connection with the Elva Home Museumthe Tartu City and Interdistrict History Museum was transformed into the Tartu City Museum. [1] The museum focused on exploring and introducing the history of the city of Tartu. (Wikipedia) Captured by: AVAR

Library

Learn More About HistoryView VR

SHARE THIS PAGE:

3D Virtual Reality Powered by Matterport Service Partner Network - Distributed by HistoryView, LLC